H O M E
A B O U T
P H O T O S
F I L M S
C O N T A C T
S A M P L E
what is an elopement?
a smaller, intimate, styled wedding in a stunning location, a handful of closest friends and family. no caterers, and wedding frenzy.
elopement-style weddings are trending, for a variety of reasons. however you want to plan your wedding day, this is an option that may or may not be right for you.
- less expensive
- more intimate, close family only
- easier venue availability
- easier to do the ceremony in nature
- freedom to be more spontaneous
- shorter day
- easier to style
- not everyone gets to be there
- very quick ceremony
, (done by a judge if in city hall)
- less details and decor, if big parties are your thing.
-less traditional elements